Medically Supervised Weight Loss
Weight loss is hard BUT you CAN do this. You are holding the key to a life changing transformation. No more of the same old yoyo dieting or short term gimmicks and tricks that didn’t get you results the first few times. From frustration, starvation, binging or hopelessness to a thriving life with abundance, strength, health and happiness. Breakthrough barriers to success and achieve the healthy body composition you’ve been yearning for. Achieving this in a sustainable way takes commitment, consistency and a strategic, individualized plan to set you up for success. Let our experienced Doctors and Fitness experts work together to show you how!
Losing Weight with Regenerate Health Medical Center in Santa Barbara
Do you want to shed pounds and lose inches? Are you interested in learning more about how to lose that weight naturally and effectively? Are you tired of trying different exercise regimens, commercial supplements and fad diets without lasting results? RHMC develops a personalized weight loss program for each individual.
We know that the key to you losing weight AND keeping it off is first to understand all of the factors that contribute to your weight problems. This varies for each individual, and can include hormone imbalances, digestive problems, toxins, food intolerances, and emotional factors, just to name a few. Regenerate Health’s Naturopathic Medical Doctors will examine all of these factors, and work with you to create an individualized program that includes diet, exercise, lifestyle counseling, supplements, and IV therapy as well as clinical metrics to track your progress.
Many of RHMC’s signature treatments support healthy weight loss and body detoxification, such as our Lean Body shot and our Weight Loss and Cellular Detox bags, for example. At Regenerate Health, we empower our patients to lose weight in a healthy, safe and effective way, while supporting the body’s detoxification and elimination processes.
Getting started with Medically Supervised Weight Loss at RHMC
- Initial comprehensive functional labs to ensure your plan is designed specifically for you
- Tailored health plan with step by step instructions based on your comprehensive assessment and quarterly visits with the Doctor to ensure success.
- Medical grade supplementation to support your health goals*
- Lifetime access to the online wellness curriculum to educate you on and help you navigate the high impact lifestyle changes necessary to achieve a healthy weight
- Health coaching for support and accountability to create lasting change
- Comprehensive assessment with one of our Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- 12-Months Individualized Fitness Plan targeted to you and your goals
- 12 In-Person Training Sessions with your Coach to ensure your success**
- Full access to our Strength & Conditioning facility for workouts**
- A dedicated team committed to supporting you on your journey to better health!
*Supplements included for the initial 60 day phase. Customized supplementation may be recommended for the remainder of the program, at additional cost, if needed.
**Included with our Onsite program only
Frequently Asked Questions about Medically Supervised Weight Loss
Does This Program Count Towards My Deductible? Is This Available for HSA or Flex Spending Accounts?
Yes! The payments do count toward your deductible and we do accept HSA and Flex Spending.
Will My Insurance Pay For This Program?
This program is not considered a “standard of care” medical service, it goes well beyond standard care therefore insurance does not directly pay for this program. Your insurance company is not invested in helping you get healthy, they’re designed to cover the medical bills for you when you get sick.
How does this program differ from other well-known weight loss programs like, Nutri-System, Jenny Craig, Medifast, etc.?
This program focuses on educating you on the “what to”, “how to”, “why to”, “when to” & “how much to” eat combined with a tailored exercise plan coordinated by your Naturopathic Doctor and medical fitness specialist to complete a personally designed exercise and lifestyle program. This program uses science-based info to individualize your program and provide you the tools to achieve success. You’ll work with the Naturopathic Doctor and medical fitness specialist for assessments and they will coordinate to formulate your tailored plan, with monthly 1:1 sessions to work on barriers, goals, motivators and accountability and quarterly check ins with the Doctor to monitor your progress.
What constitutes a Medical Weight Loss Program need vs. a plain old ‘watch what you eat’ diet? Unlike Jenny Craig, Nutri-System, etc., all of our patients are screened for risk factors, such as:
• BMI over 30
• Health Diagnosis
• Underlying symptoms
• Hormonal Imbalances
• Toxic Burden
• Chronic pain
Is this safe for all individuals? Are there any restrictions?
This program is customizable for all individuals, no matter the age, metabolic or orthopedic conditions. Our experts will design a plan that works for you and track and ensure your progress.
What criteria is measured and classified as a success for this program?
- Weight loss/ muscle gain
- Reduction in Pain
- Better Quality Movement and Increase Range of Motion
- Reduction in Body Fat Percentage
- Reduction or eradication of medications
- Removing Irregularities in Lab Work
- Better Energy Levels
What are some of the benefits outside of weight loss that I may encounter? Any relief from chronic ailments, allergies, etc.?
• Relief from chronic pain
• Increase in energy
• Increased self esteem
• Reduction in medications
• Increased productivity
• Mood stabilization and improvement
• Improvement in markers such as blood sugar, blood pressure, lipid profile etc.
• Decrease in risk factors for disease
• Sense of accomplishment, purpose & belonging
• Improved relationships
• Plan for an overall wellness-focused lifestyle which will enable maintenance versus yo-yo dieting
• A new found joy of grocery shopping, cooking and meal planning abilities
• Better digestive health
• Improvement in sleep
How long does the program last?
The program is a 1 year program, after which you may choose to discontinue or continue on with your Strength Coach through either a 6 month or 12 month commitment and your Doctor through one of our annual health programs or on an as needed basis, as determined between you and the Doctor's recommendation. Other service option are available, please contact us.