We have a very important vision – to deliver powerful, compassionate and results-oriented healthcare that breaks the boundaries of medical care and revolutionizes what is possible. In order to fulfill on that vision, we continually hire rockstar new doctors and support staff. We are currently accepting applications for:
Naturopathic Medical Doctor
Are you a qualified, Rockstar Doctor looking to join the practice that you’ve always dreamed of?!
We’re growing and are looking for a Part-Time licensed Naturopathic Doctor, Functional Nurse Practitioner or other likeminded practitioner to join our thriving practice! All candidates will need to respect patients’ right to chose what healthcare is best for their bodies and work in a respectful, team oriented environment.
You’ll be personable, thoughtful, reliable and be joining a friendly family as an enthusiastic team player. You’ll also appreciate security, embrace challenges, knowing that they will lead to your personal and professional growth. Above all, you’ll be so incredibly excited to treat patients in an already established practice.
You’ll be joining an amazing, life-changing and passionate medical center in beautiful Santa Barbara, where your patients will expect excellence.
The ideal candidate has a passion for a particular patient population (please discuss your ideal patient population and experience in your cover letter). We are particularly interested in candidates with specialization in Naturopathic Oncology Support, Anti-aging and Aesthetics, Cardiovascular Health and or Chronic Infections.
Continuing education is subsidized, as you will need to be an expert in your chosen area. Our office is set up for you to build a practice quickly by providing patient coordination, marketing support, inventory management, lab processing and IT support to allow you to focus on your patients. You will be expected to grow your patient base by attending marketing events, assisting with social media/ blogs/ webinars and by getting involved in our community, etc. We offer hourly pay with benefits including malpractice insurance, health insurance, retirement plan and performance bonuses.
Interested/excited? Please visit our website for more information and for consideration e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com outlining why you are a great fit for this incredible career opportunity.
Dr. ACE (Alexandra Carswell Engle) and the Regenerate Health Medical Center Team
Naturopathic Medical Assistant
Reports To: Clinic Director/Head Doctor
Time: Hourly/ Full Time
Salary: $18-23/ hour DOE
Summary: Assists Providers with patient prep and care coordination by performing the following duties.
- Prepares treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Interviews patients to measure their vital signs, weight and height; documents in EMR.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments and disposes of contaminated supplies.
- Prepares medications and injectable components as directed by provider, including IV pushes/ bags, IM injections, etc. and administers IM injections.
- Clarify existing medications, Doctor’s instructions and supplement recommendations to patients.
- Explain lab collection of at home specimen to patients.
- Assists Doctors in preparing labs and imaging, including requisition forms and supplies and order lab kits.
- Prepare for collection and process blood, urine, or other laboratory specimens, and prepares them for out of office testing.
- Performs cleaning, sterilization, organization, and other duties in the lab, treatment rooms, IV and vitals suites.
- Ordering medical inventory when supplies are low to ensure proper inventory of supplies per checklist guidelines.
- Order supplement and IV/IM nutrients, per guidelines, and with clinic director approval.
- Relays Rx to pharmacies, filters patient/ pharmacy refill requests and inputs Cures searches into database.
- Assists providers in all aspects of patient care as well as medical and laboratory processes.
- Answers inquiries and educates.
- Attends team meetings and health fairs to promote the company as needed.
- Prepare daily patient charts timely and accurately.
- Assists explanation to patients via provider treatment plans, assists gathering supplements escorts patient to Front Desk and coordinates filling of prescriptions.
- Flexible, adapts to change positively.
- Presents a consistent willingness to learn new skills and positive demeanor with both patients and co-workers.
- Exceptional attendance, timeliness and professionalism.
- Positivity with both patients and co-workers, resilience in times of change.
- Attire to be scrubs in RHMC clinic colors (black or teal). Personal appearance to be clean and professional.
- Takes breaks appropriately and with thorough communication. Breaks are to be encouraged, however business/staffing needs will prevail. Flexibility is necessary.
- Shine. For internal customers (co-workers) and patient interaction via in person, phone, email – display professionalism and positive demeanor consistently.
- Other duties/responsibilities as requested.
- Phlebotomy and Blood Processing
- Background in supplements
- Lab Experience
- Medical assistant training
- Experience working with needles
- Lab experience including specimen processing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from patients, clinics and pharmacies. Ability to effectively present information to management and public groups.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Micrososft Office suite and have the technical ability to navigate various software platforms.
On job training, prior medical assistant experience required. Medical Assistant certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Time management
- Active listening and speaking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Documenting and recording information
- Strong conflict resolution / problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Self directed
- Dependable and consistent
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Writing skills
- Service orientation skills
- Ability to instruct and develop new learning strategies
- Ability to communicate with supervisors, peers and subordinates
- Ability to perform for or work directly with the public
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships
- Ability to evaluate information to determine compliance with standards
- Ability to monitor processes, materials and surroundings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of medical waste, including biohazards and sharps materials.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low with overhead music playing.
If this sounds like the perfect work opportunity for you, then e-mail your resume together with a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this role.
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No weekends
Telemed appointments offered, All Patients are screened prior to in person apt, we ask patients to reschedule if any symptoms present. Re-arranged office lay out to allow spacing, regular sanitizing of common areas and treatment rooms.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
- One location
Please send resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org